TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A fee of NZ$250.00 will be charged for creating YOUR itinerary.
- All quotes are in New Zealand dollars.
- Quoted rates are inclusive of Government G.S.T. (Goods and Service Tax) 15%. and are subject to any increase in G.S.T by the New Zealand Government.
- All bookings must be PRE-PAID PRIOR to arrival in New Zealand.
- Payment should be made in New Zealand Dollars (unless advised otherwise) by Bank cheque or Bank Draft to :-
Art of Travel Ltd, PO Box 91537, Auckland
Or by Bank transfer to Art of Travel Ltd’s Bank account :-
Westpac on Takutai Square
16 Takutai Square
Account Name : Art of Travel Ltd
Account Number : 030855 – 0242814 – 00
Credit cards are not a preferred method of payment and are subject to a 3% surcharge.
On acceptance of a quote a deposit of 25% of the total tour cost is required.
This deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations 60 – 30 days or more prior to arrival - refunds will be governed by the cancellation policies of the suppliers.
- Many properties do not refund for any cancellations with 30 days prior to arrival. Special conditions apply to high season at some properties where this can be 60 days.
- For Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival there is a 100% fee plus full accommodation costs.
- Refunds on vouchers, only if the supplier actions or the weather has affected the trip.
- No refunds for voluntary cancellations or no-shows. Any refunds are subject to a 10% fee.
Flexibility and consideration will be shown in all cases however, it is to be understood that any charges made are genuine and will be kept to a minimum.
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND A WAIVER MUST BE SIGNED IF INSURANCE IS DECLINED BY THE PASSENGER.
The suppliers of transportation, tours, sightseeing and accommodations for Art of Travel Ltd are independent contractors and are not agents or employees of Art of Travel Ltd. By utilising their services you agree that neither Art of Travel Ltd nor any affiliated or subsidiary companies or representatives shall be liable for any accidents, loss, injury or damage to you or your customers in connection with any accommodations, transportation or other services, or resulting directly from any occurrences or conditions beyond its control including breakdown of equipment, strikes, theft, delay or cancellation of or charges in itinerary or schedules etc.
Travel documents such as passports, visas, permits etc. as well as compliance with customs regulations are the responsibility of the clients.